Statistics you need to know on social networks to plan your strategy
Find here statistics to help you plan your strategy on social networks
Here’s a simplified list of some interesting stats about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram as well as our tips for developing your strategy on social networks this year.
- The organic reach of a publication on a Facebook page is 2%.
- A publication reaches an average of 10.71% of the total audience.
- Compared to images, videos published on Facebook pages generate 16% more commitment per publication.
- The most important videos were 12.17% of the total audience, followed by photos (11.53%), links (9.32%), and status updates (5.09 %).
- Facebook publications with images have 2.3 times more commitment than those without images.
- Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more I like and 150% more retweets.
- When asked a question, 60% of customers expect brands to reply within one hour, but the average response time is 1h24.
- The ideal length of a tweet is: 100 characters.
- The click rate is higher on Wednesday.
- B2B buyers are turning to LinkedIn to find content that will help them move forward in the shopping path and 57% of them are browsing the platform from a mobile device.
- LinkedIn has 467 million members in more than 200 countries, making it ideal for international brands wishing to distribute content.
- LinkedIn analyzed its own platform and found that adding an image to a publication increases the comment rate by 98%.
- Upgrades containing links can get up to 45% more commitment from subscribers than non-subscribers.
- The ideal length of a message is 16 to 25 words in the B2B sector and 21 to 25 words in the B2C sector.
- You can reach 60% of your single audience with 20 publications per month.
- On average, users do not see 70% of their flow.
- Publications have an average commitment rate of 1.1% (4.2% in 2014 and 2.2% in 2015).
- Images that have a single dominant color generate 17% more I like images that include several dominant colors. The images whose dominant color is blue generate 24% of I like more than those whose dominant color is red.
- Photos that show faces get 38% of I like more than faceless photos.
- On Instagram, the photos get more commitment than the videos.
- The red heart is the most frequently used emoticon on Instagram, with 79% more shares than the next symbol, the heart-shaped eyes smiley.
- On Instagram, 50% of the captions and comments contain at least one emoticon.
- The most frequent publication frequency for trademarks on Instagram is 11 to 20 times per month.
- The hearings on Instagram are more engaged from Monday to Thursday, at 2 am, between 8 am and 9 am and at 5 pm per month.
On what networks will you invest your time this year?
Just to let you know that you can manage these networks directly from our Spitche Platform and invite ambassadors to share all your content on their own social networks increasing your visibility and organic reach!