Fashion Brands: Successful social media strategy
Small shop or big brand, develop its social media strategy in the field of fashion is not easy. To shine on all social medias, follow some practical tips …
MEMES, CLICKABLE PRODUCTS AND VIDEOS: THE KEYS TO SUCCESS ON FACEBOOK
To federate your Facebook community, you need to know the social network codes, and adapt them to your target. Dose your promotional content, master the art of the same, respond quickly to all the practical questions asked via Messenger.
The online ready-to-wear shop Boohoo.com understands it! The social strategy of the British brand is based on an almost perfect balance between 4 essential ingredients:
- Share photos of ambassadors of choice: celebrities, influencers, they are your showcase!
- Backstage videos: give your audience privileged access to the world of your brand.
- Staging videos associated with clickable products overviews: show how to combine a set, give the desire and the opportunity to buy it quickly!
- Tutorials and memes: your community needs to feel close to you, share content that they can relate to, and interact with!
INFLUENCERS, QUOTES, SCENARIO: SUBLIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTS ON INSTAGRAM
Instagram is the social network of the visual. To highlight your clothes and accessories, bet on the aesthetics of your account.
Coherence and originality are the key words to succeed your strategy.
The young e-shop Ivylista has nearly 34,000 subscribers engaged, its social media plan is inspired by the codes of influencers:
- Repost photos of your customers! They are your first ambassadors! Share their publications will strengthen your relationship, and make others want to post photos of your products;
- Put your products in situation: a pretty swimsuit photographed next to a pair of sunglasses and a tube of sunscreen, a small top highlighted near a denim shorts and a necklace … Make your customers dream, give them ideas!
- Share quotes: a positive thought, the mood of the moment … Create your own visuals inspired by your logo, and drag them between your publications.
FORGET TWITTER AND PREFER PINTEREST
Your social media strategy must be based on two goals: to bring you closer to your community, and to make you want to wear your products.
The visual approach is essential in the fashion industry, it is not necessary to bet on Twitter.
The use of Pinterest, it is a real asset! Make beautiful pictures of your clothes and accessories, with catchy pin titles and links to your product pages!